FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - For Sale HUGE Male Bell 100% het RADAR and Lavender RADAR Female
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 08:54 AM   #1
DVMExotics
HUGE Male Bell 100% het RADAR and Lavender RADAR Female

I have for sale a male Bell 100% het RADAR produced by JMG Reptiles. He is just around 2 yrs old, produced amazing babies last year. He is also 95 grams so a very big boy. Also for sale is a High Lavender RADAR female 26 grams. Her eyes are 100/85%. She has great lavender color. Hate to sell them but need the funds right now.

Asking $480 OBO plus shipping for the pair. Prefer to sell as a pair because if I sell one or the other wont have need for the other.

I also have listed in another ad is a female Electric Tangerine/Bell Hybino produced by HISS that Im selling with a Tangerine male. However that female has Bell genes and can be bred to this male. Her pictures are at the bottom and included one of her when I first got her. She has a scar on back of neck from breeding but fully healed. She is 46 grams and ovulating. Willing to add her into this pair for an additional $160.

Please EMAIL me to contact me or send a PM, do not post on the thread as I dont check often enough. Shipping will be dependent upon temperatures but can hold as long as need to if paid for. If any question please ask.

Thanks for looking

Chris- petabm@yahoo.com
Attached Images