FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - 1.3 Jacksons & 2.0 Sunburst Veileds, 1 female gravid, other 2 females likely gravid..
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2003, 03:29 AM   #1
TheSnakeGuy123
1.3 Jacksons & 2.0 Sunburst Veileds, 1 female gravid, other 2 females likely gravid..

I have a 1.3 group of Jackson chameleons up for grabs right now. I just bought them recently from Cathy S., but I just sealed a deal on a guys collection of 40+ high end leos and cresteds and I'm limited on room so I need to sell them quick. One male and one female are green, and the other two females are reds. Pretty sure all females are gravid, one is definitely gravid, SUPER fat and will most likely drop in a month or two. All are great eaters and completely healthy. I'll try and get pics up for you soon. Asking only $200 for the group which you will definitely make up soon with the babies.

I also have 2 gorgeous sunburst veileds which are both males and about 6-7 months old. These guys are awesome eaters who will eat non stop and also eat right out of my hand. Great colors, should be awesome adults. Asking $120 shipped for them both, or $50 plus shipping each.

Having digital camera problems, but will try and post pics soon. You will not be disapointed with these guys!!!