FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Steps To Become Fedex Certified!!!
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2006, 02:28 AM   #152
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ reptiles
hello everybody...just wanted to thank those who got this ball rolling...would like to add this to the post...If you have any questions getting started call this number at FedEx 1-800-633-7019...menu option pick general package information ask for David...this is the guy you will be sending your test package to...David knows about this thread and told me he was the guy everybody needed to be talking to first....I went to the FedEx counter put my package together right there cost me $3.50...called David handed my phone to the clerk at the FedEx counter he told her what she needed to know...free to ship test package...free to return test package back to you when they finish...when you get test package results call this number 1-800-405-9052 this is the live animal desk...you need to send test results to them...they will send you the contract between you and FedEx for shipping live animals.... after that you should be good to go....these two numbers above is all you need to make it happen...no hassle...super easy...David can walk you through the whole deal...really nice guy...good luck...
Realistically, once your account rep contacts you, HE/SHE should do all the miscellaneous calling & sending...but having another helpful contact is always a plus