FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - For Sale 2019 Female 100% Pure Kalatoa Reticulated Python
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2021, 05:27 PM   #1
barakahbreeder
2019 Female 100% Pure Kalatoa Reticulated Python

This beautiful gal is growing nice and slow (425g as of 30 June 2021) and has a great temperament. She has an amazing bright brown and yellow color throughout her body, loves to be held, and eats F/T mice or rats like clockwork. She comes with rock-solid genetics as she came from Chris Wilson who obtained his breeding pair from Rodney Boalich. Rodney’s imported pair produced Chris’s breeders in 2011 who eventually produced this girl in June 2019. She will certainly be a great example of the locality and/or a wonderful pet that stays very small. I absolutely love this girl and really hate to see her go however, life circumstances demand I downsize my collection. I am not in a hurry to move her along however, if someone appreciates her value and can use her amazing genetics, I am asking $3750 plus shipping. I use Ship Your Reptiles and accept Paypal or Venmo. Please add 3% for PayPal unless using friends and family. Local pick up is also an option.
Attached Images