FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Finding the right herp for a 2x2x5ft tall enclosure
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2020, 01:39 AM   #1
bmxflat99
Finding the right herp for a 2x2x5ft tall enclosure

Hey guys,

I have this mini closet in my bedroom that I think would be cool to convert into some kind of herp enclosure. So I'm looking for suggestions on what kind of herps would be best suited for an enclosure size of 2ft x 2ft x 5ft tall. It's not like they would be locked away in a dark closet, I would take the door off and line the inside with plexi or FRP and have a nice glass/plexi/screen door, depending on what's best for the particular species I go with. I'm handy and can build it up right to best suit it's needs. In the past I've had crested geckos, leopard gecko, ring neck snake, dumeril's boa, argus monitor, water monitor, and my favorite quince monitor. Been out of the hobby for a few years since I moved and couldn't keep any pets at that house, so now I'm looking to get back into it with some new species that would fit right in this given space. Also I have dogs so hopefully not something that makes noise at night like the barking cresties I've had before.

Thanks in advance for any ideas you guys have!