FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - UFOs
Thread: UFOs
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2005, 09:04 AM   #8
Shinjite
Strange things, aren't they? But I do believe that UFOs and extraterrestrials are a big part of our everyday lives. Just think about all our modern technology, how the hell did we make it? I don't think we made anything at all...we just took what we found (from UFOs and such) and used it, and made it better than before. Besides, do you REALLY think we came up with the stealth technology for stealth bombers by ourselves? Of course not!
I think we'll be finding out what the Roswell incident really was, now that the people who used to work with the government and knew that information are retired, and the government can't really do much about it. (Yay for old people!)
My dad, believes that the government has a working UFO...he used to work with the air force, but I don't think I'm supposed to tell this story...but there is one I can tell. (I think) While my dad was in the air force, during the time he was stationed in North Dakota, he said that they would scramble jets after "something", which it was unknown what it was...this mostly happened at night, during my dad's shift. They would keep scrambling them, but come back with nothing...the unknown object would dissapear before they got to it. Strange things seem to happen up north, where there's not many lights...that's why I want to go to college there, maybe I can find something there. Yea, so...well, UFOs are cool...bye!