FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Almost over Covid
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2021, 05:41 PM   #16
WebSlave
There has been some discussion that this omicron variant may be the COVID killer mutation we have been hoping for. A version that is highly contagious, but with very mild symptoms that will give all who catch it lasting immunity support for at least the most serious consequences of infection of the other variants.

Even heard talk of the possibility that omicron was a product of a lab, developed as sort of a firebreak. The number of mutations in this one variant doesn't seem likely as a natural mutation event. Of course, no one would ever admit to such a thing, but interesting thought, nonetheless. Not that black ops biological warfare should be all that far fetched.

Hopefully this will all just pass into the realm of the usual endemic cold and flu virus assaults that surrounds us. Not that influenza is anything to sneeze about (pun intended), mind you. People DO die from that.

And I guess the pharmaceutical companies now have another lucrative cash cow with their COVID "vaccines" and the almost guaranteed yearly booster shots to go along with the yearly flu shots. I suspect there will always be a new COVID causing mutation that will be hyped in the news media.

Hopefully we are moving into the final stages of this pandemic and move it into "just another cold or flu" category of illness. As long as governments are willing to let go of the power they have been wielding, of course. All said and done, they probably contributed a whole lot more total damage to the world than the virus itself did. Poor choices were made. IMHO. But of course, this is a hindsight thing.

If nothing else results from it, I hope a LOT more people are washing their hands before they come out of the Walmart restrooms.

Take sensible care of yourselves, please. Taking active steps at avoiding contamination of any pathogen is just sensible to do.