FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Almost over Covid
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2021, 10:33 AM   #20
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
While I am somewhat miserable and not thrilled at this turn of events, it does not seem anywhere near as bad as Joe's experience. And it is completely different from my first bout with Covid, where I could not walk from one end of my apartment to the other without sitting and catching my breath.

Still, I hope this is not going to be a continuing issue, I've had enough.
Yeah, I can understand that. I'm sure it is wearing on you. Especially the thought that this could hit you again at any time in the future. I really and truly HATE getting sick.

You said you were exposed on Christmas. Were you with family and/or friends? Were you around anyone who was visibly having symptoms?

It's been nearly a week since Connie and I visited with her sister. I did have a headache all day yesterday, but my temperature remained normal, and no other issues to complain about. Honestly, had I known how much infections had blossomed the last week, I would have vetoed the idea of a visit with anyone.

Too many unknowns, still. Obviously this virus is small enough to remain airborne for a substantial amount of time, but HOW long exactly? How long does the virus remain viable and infectious in open air? Initially they were saying this virus remains infectious on stainless steel and plastic surfaces for 9 days. The seems to have changed lately. Which one is actually accurate and truthful?