FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - This is Really a Shame!
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2008, 09:07 AM   #34
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
I thought it left a note anytime someone edited~ see my post just above yours~ under my sig is says when the post was last edited. I edited it just to see if it would leave a note indicating the post had been edited.

I kind of like that the system leaves a note if a post is edited~ even if the poster does not tell WHY they edited the post I like to know if the person speaking changed thier mind and posted something other than what they originally said. I wonder why it only leaves the notes on some posters and not others?

Okay~ this one I'm editing and not leaving a reason~ I THINK the system will still leave a note under my sig saying I edited even though I didn't give a reason for it~ lets see

It didn't! This is the second edit I've made on this post and apparently I could change the entire content and not have a note on here saying I changed what I said. Well......I don't like that at all.

Sorry for the off topic~ now I know how she did it~ we can get back to your regularly scheduled program and I'll stop playing on the PC and get my Lazy self to work!

its because youre editing so soon afterwards, i think. If i went back to one of my posts now. it might.

*goes to play too* LOL

Nope. Nothing.