FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - For Sale NO RESERVE AUCTION - 0.1 2020 Phantom DH Purple and Anthrax
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2020, 11:01 PM   #1
ReticulatedDragons
NO RESERVE AUCTION - 0.1 2020 Phantom DH Purple and Anthrax

0.1 2020 Phantom dh Purple and Anthrax

My fourth auction in this series. Since these are high end, I am going to run the auctions for 72 hours so everyone gets a chance. I've been hearing a lot when I run auctions that people missed them as they don't check this board every day necessarily. All auction winners will receive pictures of the breedings to verify genetics.

The auctions will be these:

- 0.1 2020 Jaguar 100% double het Anthrax and Mocha or Purple, poss motley (this auction). Breeding was 0.1 Phantom Anthrax x 1.0 Purple Motley Jaguar.
- 0.1 2020 Jaguar 100% double het Anthrax and Mocha or Purple, 33% het Anery. Breeding was 0.1 Jaguar het purple 66% het angry x 1.0 Mochino Anthrax
- 0.1 2020 Platinum Motley Jaguar 100% double het Anthrax and Purple. Breeding was 0.1 Platinum Tiger Anthrax x 1.0 Purple Motley Jaguar.
- 0.1 2020 Phantom 100% double het Anthrax and Purple. Breeding was 0.1 Phantom Anthrax x 1.0 Purple Motley Jaguar.
- 0.1 2020 Indonesian Caramel. Visual genetics so no breeding record necessary. This animal was previously won in another auction I ran, but the bidder was from a state where retics are prohibited. See auction rules, I DO NOT AND WILL NOT SHIP ANYWHERE IT IS NOT LEGAL! IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO KNOW THE LAWS IN YOUR AREA!
- 0.1 2020 Normal 100% triple het OGS, Anthrax and Mocha or Purple. This is an absolute flagship project. Breeding was 0.1 Sunfire OGS x 1.0 Mochino Anthrax.
- 1.0 2020 Marble Sunfire Tiger 100% het Indonesian Caramel. Breeding was 0.1 Indonesian Caramel Tiger x 1.o Sunfire marble het Indonesian Caramel.
- 1.0 2019 Lemonglow Tiger 100% het Purple. Breeding was 0.1 Purple Tiger x 1.0 Lemonglow.
- WHOLESALE GROUP 2020 2.2 Normal 100% double het OGS and Mocha or Purple, 50% het Genetic Stripe. Breeding was 0.1 OGS x 1.0 Mochino 100% get Genetic Stripe.
- 1.0 Late 2019 Sunfire Anthrax. Visual genetics so no breeding record necessary.
- 1.0 2020 Platinum Motley 100% double het Anthrax and Purple.
- 0.1 2019 Lemonglow Motley Tiger 100% double het Anthrax and Albino. Breeding was 0.1 Tiger Anthrax x 1.0 Lavender Motley Lemonglow.
- 1.0 2020 Indonesian Caramel Phantom. Genetics are visual so no breeding info needed.

These will be reserve auctions but will start at roughly 1/3 of their probable value. If you win more than one auction, I will combine shipping. Make sure to see auction rules after description of the animal on the auction block.

As for this world's first smokeshow, she's eaten at least 5 small mice and one f/t small mouse. She handles perfect.

Bids in $10 increments only, auction is for 72 hours from the minute it is posted. Winner will be contacted within an hour after auction ends with payment info. Paypal sent friends and family only. I've run enough auctions on here where everyone knows I've never had a single complaint, but I have been burned a couple of times after sending an animal. Thus, no more goods and services. If you are uncomfortable with this policy, don't bid. If you bid then delete it, it still counts. Failure to honor a bid will result in being banned from any of my future auctions. Winner must pay within 24 hours. Shipping is via FedEx and is an additional $85 on top of winning bid. As said, shipping can be combined. Animal will ship next week, weather permitting. Specific day will be decided privately with winning bidder.

Attached Images