FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - DOG PROBLEM
Thread: DOG PROBLEM
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2014, 02:51 PM   #9
Durante
I'm not sure the exact breed because I adopted them but clearly they have some kind of bully breed mixed in which is another reason I want to be extra careful since I know they get a bad rap as it & will made to look like the bad guys no matter what. I was actually thinking of maybe catching her husband when he is outside one day cutting the grass or something & just talk a little. Hopefully if I'm extra sensitive maybe I can get some insight on what's actually going on in the meantime. I'll definitely update this thread if I get any info. Lots of good ideas here for me to think about & I know eventually something will have to be done.

I spent a lot trying to be a good dog owner already & know it's my responsibility to get it done soon as I can, which I am fine with. I just wanted to post an image too just so everyone gets an idea of the size gate I would need to get. I don't want anyone to think I'm just being jerk but it's a lot to cover for me & I know I'll need a little time to get the funds together.