FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - An end to competing advertising on this site (Rescinded!)
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2010, 01:25 PM   #59
Gretel9696
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
That's just not the way I do things. Maybe because that was how my father was, and I would rather not be like him.
Are we related? I don't ever remember getting a reason or at least a logical reason for any of my daddy's decisions.

Sellers in eBay forums are ruthless and the community on Etsy has more backstabbers arriving every week. I refuse to enter one hedgehog forum.
I read and join forums to read and learn. Learning from the mistakes of others
is way more painless than experiencing it for myself.

The newest money making trend that is going to self destruct is ghost hunting on tv. Religion has cornered the market on selling something that may or may not exist. I don't see reselling K2 meters, IR thermometers, and all of the other ghost hunting equipment as the next big thing. I could be wrong. Parker Brothers is still making Ouija boards.

Trying to educate the public about the living creatures that share the land with us makes sense to me. Sharing the animals with others should make people want to keep them from becoming extinct.

Oops. I'm rambling now. Feel free to move this post to the proper area of this site.