FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Come on people... Not a square is to be found.
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2020, 09:08 PM   #30
Jonathan P
Still have yet to see any TP in any of the local stores except CVS which does sell it for $1.39/roll, max 1 roll. I'm sure there has been some delivered though as riots haven't started yet. Pasta, thermometers, paper towels, rubbing alcohol, sanitizer of any kind, masks (even the crappiest ones that barely keep dust out) - all still missing from the shelves. But bottled water is making a small come back in the stores in limited supplies.

Tried online for TP since I am running low, and care for an elderly parent, and every time I put some in my "cart" by the time I went to pay it was unavailable. Finally found some from a company called Seventh Generation (U.S. made) and bought a large pack. Went back 5 minutes later to order for a friend that had his internet down and they were sold out too.

As to others, beef is in short supply but chicken and pork are somewhat available. But seafood, fruits, vegetables, store baked bread & pastries --- as much as you want.

Hope others are having better luck. Stay safe and sane!