FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - FedEx shipping quality down the toilet?
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2021, 12:21 PM   #15
WebSlave
I have noticed that a LOT of companies no longer have any way to contact them via email any longer. And when you call them via the phone, wait times can often be some ridiculously long period of time. Just seems to me that the whole darn world has gone customer hostile on us.

Customer service has certainly been a notable victim of this plandemic going on. And I am pretty sure that a lot of businesses are just using it as an excuse to cut corners from their customer service expenses, too.

Of course, I was talking to a guy the other day who said he is having severe difficulties hiring people. Apparently people are making so much money being unemployed, that people have no incentive to work. That, coupled with a severe shortage of materials he needs to run his business is making things look pretty grim for him. The guy does roofing and porch enclosures. He has orders on the books for 52 screen enclosures and only has materials and people to do 2 of them for the foreseeable future.

Man, for a number of reasons, I am GLAD that Connie and I retired 10 years ago. I sure as heck would hate to have to be trying to take care of thousands of animals right now. So many things could go wrong that would mean a lot of animals dying.