FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - FedEx shipping quality down the toilet?
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2021, 11:28 AM   #26
WebSlave
I am not certain about how local the problems are. Their website showing expected delivery dates is just showing fairy tales. I can place an order with someplace like Home Depot, and later that evening will get a notice that delivery is expected tomorrow, even though their status will show that the merchandise hasn't even been picked up at the destination yet. The only real believable status is that the label has been printed up at the source. So the delivery date can't possibly be accurate. So where does that programming and data processing originate from for those delivery dates to be issued via their website? Surely that is not done locally?

I sincerely hope their overnight service is a LOT better than their ground and home delivery service, because quite honestly, if I were still in the business, I would be sweating bullets sending live animals through them now.

As for the previously mentioned package, now their status is showing delivery for Tuesday, 06-29. It departed Grove City, OH on the day it was supposed to be delivered here (06-27) at 1:12PM. It supposedly showed up in Ellenwood, GA at 4:16am today. This is ominous, because in the past I have seen Ellenwood, GA become sort of a black hole for FedEx packages.

And to keep the laughing ball rolling, I have another package, again via FedEx Home Delivery that is claiming Scheduled Delivery: Monday, June 28, 2021 by end of day. Which if you will look at a calendar, is TODAY.

Travel history is showing the last scan as taking place in Ellenwood, GA on 06-28-2021 at 1:52am. Think I should hold my breath on this one too for delivery today? So it appears the FedEx black hole has two of my packages right now.

They are SOOOO screwed up....