FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Law breakers breaking laws to uphold laws
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2003, 01:56 PM   #7
dself40
Hey Glenn I dint mean to make you mad or anything I was just venting on the Dirtbag cops as you call them.I know if it wasnt for the good guys On the froce it would be hell to pay.And without LEo's it wouldnt be a very nice place to live.It just burns me up how if and when a person like myself goes to report a Bad cop we are treated like offenders.And why should we have to have all kinda of documantations when an LEo just has to have his word and a ticket book?And I know there are alot of the Laws in the book I dont like but thats life.Like I have said before I have several freinds that are LEO's state and locla level.And they even say there are alot of laws they dont agree with and dont enforce.

The way you jump all over me was like I was bad mouthing you.If you are a good guy why was I to blame for bringing up bad LEO's?You must be doing something wright to have Been in the Leo;s for so long.And I do apreciate the good Leo's.It just the bad ones make the good guys look bad.Its like they are afraid to say something against there another Officer.

The thing that burns me up like I have said before is why do us regular folks have to have so much documentation to go against a Leo?It just doesnt seem fair.And hire a lawyer over 200 bucks its just not owrth it.I filed a complaint on both the cops that done me wrong and they got there butt chewed.What about my money?I should have to sue for it.There is already to much of that going on to bother with it.Everyone wants to sue for something or another.They Police Chief and Mayor admited guilt but nothing ever come of it.And to top it off they wanted me to give them a bargain on the repairs they screwed me out of.And when you do take something to court like a bogus ticket or something if you win they get there buddies to harass you cause they cant or you can get them for harassment.Its a no win deal here in the small towns.

(in fact I turned one in a couple years back for beating a prisoner)

I turned in a city cop the other day for speeding with a prisoner in his car.And the Police chief told me that when they have a prisoner in the car they are excempt from the speed limit.So they can purposly endaher the prisoners life?If that law is so if you get picked up you have no rights at all.If you get caught speeding with a child in the car they can get you for endangering the life of a child.So a child has more rights than a grown man/woman?

Glenn I apologize if I have offended you.I was just venting.And wasnt trying to get everyone all worked up.I know there are alot more good LEO's out there than bad ones.Its just the principal of the deal.They say that yall take an oath to uphold the law.And in my thinking if you get caught not doing so you should not be given chances and more chances to not do that.Its just like there are becoming more and more bad cops.I dont know if its just rookies that are trying to make a name for themselfs or what.

And again Glenn I apologize for offending you.