FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Beware of Ashtyn RANCE !!!
Thread: Bad Guy Beware of Ashtyn RANCE !!!
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2018, 02:11 AM   #161
scales69
HA, I almost fell out of my chair when I read Rance's quote;
“There are rapists and murderers and drug traffickers’’ that deserve a high priority for prosecution, Rance said. “Yet they want to come after some (expletive) animals. They have nothing better to do?’’

That POS is a rapist or pedophile, look at his past conviction of "Battery on child- bodily fluids"

Record ID: 50789202
ID Case Number: W28524
Last Name: RANCE
First Name: ASHTYN
Middle Name: MICHAEL
DOB: 19/05/1986
State: FL
Offense Description: BATT ON CHILD-BODY FLUIDS
Source State: FL

And on top of that, he was caught with drugs when he was arrested in FL poaching in the keys. I would bet a months salary that he sells drugs to supplement his poor reptile sales.

Hopefully Karma catches up with that guy before more children or animals are injured or killed

and as for Repticon, we herpers are already looked at oddly due to our hobby, when you get sh*tbags like Rance making headlines every week for violating another wildlife law and then being seen at shows selling wildlife, how crappy an image does that make. We need to police our own to improve our image and companies like Repticon, if they refuse to clean up their image, they need to be shut down. Because if we dont do it, the pissed of and scared public/ government will.