FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Adult Male South African Leopard Tortoise Pardalis Pardalis
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2021, 03:52 AM   #1
SpectrumExotics
Arrow Adult Male South African Leopard Tortoise Pardalis Pardalis

8 year old proven adult 14" male South African Leopard Tortoise Pardalis Pardalis Proven

I personally raised him from a hatchling in an enclosed chamber to produce a smoother shell than most captive raised Leopard Tortoises. He was raised in a high humidity enclosure and was being fed on a variety of dark leafy greens from Escarole, Endive, Dandelions, Hibiscus leaves, supplemented with Mazuri Tortoise Diet until he was about 10” and then raised outdoors. He’s got a appetite and continues to grow each year and his growth rings prove that. In the summer I soak him about 4 days a week and during the winter time he stays indoors unless deemed necessary where he stays in an insulated radiated heat emitted night box. He's proven and has bred actively. I’m releasing him from my collection because I’ve decided to veer away from tortoises. I’m asking for $2200 OBO local pickup or +shipping. Will provide photos upon request via. E-mail

Ralph
ralphhcorpuz@gmail.com
Attached Images