FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - UFOs
Thread: UFOs
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2005, 09:40 PM   #2
KelliH
I have seen two UFO's in my life. Interestingly enough, both sightings were in big cow pastures. Once was when I was 13 and my best friend and I were walking around the big field/cow pasture near my house. That one looked like a big jellyfish in the sky, it was transparent and had what I can only describe as tentacles waving around it and below it. It hovered down around us for a few seconds, then floated back up into the sky and disapeared.

My other experience was when I was out herping late one night all alone. I was in my truck and was out in pretty much the middle of nowhere going down a bunch of Forest Service Roads looking for broad banded copperheads. There was nothing but pasture all around the roads, and not a house to be seen. Suddenly I saw it! It looked sort of like a stealth bomber, shaped in that triangular shape, but it had multicolored lights flashing all around it (like Christmas tree lights), and it hovered in one spot. I couldn't tell how far away from me it was. I was freaking out and went to grab my camera, as I always take it along when I road hunt. By the time I turned the camera on and went to photograph it, it was gone. After that happened I never went out to the "Grasslands" alone, ever again.