FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Emergency bearded help!
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2004, 01:37 PM   #9
lovemyinknsteel
We thought toe-twitching was a sure calcium deficiency too with the babies I had... Cheri worked with me extensively to save them. Had I not been caring for them since hatching, I would have also guessed this immediately..... however... impaction starts this way too (another group of babies I've worked with) so I'm not so inclined to jump at MBD anymore until I see the rest of the info.....calcium added to an impacted or dehydrated lizard can compound problems if not used with plenty of fluids and proper temps.... better safe than sorry.

I posted to this person PM as well, and I did recommend to address calcium deficiency AND dehydration AND impaction as none of the solutions (gatorade diluted chicken babyfood w/ calcium d3 by dropper several times a day, warm baths, and mistings) will hurt, and can only help. But I'm trying to gather info to find out if these babies are adeno babies like Cheri suggested. I see that there has been no response, and I too hope that they are ok..... the symptoms were quite severe tho regardless of what affliction they were suffering with.... I watched my first dragon die just like that and it was cancer....

Anyway Cheri is unable to get to her email and computer.... she has PM if you need to reach her but only when she gets to a computer, so I've just been leaving those....