FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - For Sale Tortoise eggs
Thread: For Sale Tortoise eggs
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2018, 08:16 PM   #24
Rosy Boas
This is strictly about egg selling: all industries do it. Murry McMurry is a nation wide known business that will ship pheasants, quail, chickens, turkeys and duck eggs. They do this all the time. People also sell salamander, newt and frog eggs. You can also get moth/butterfly cocoons and mantis egg sacks. I have to say I've bought a little of all the above lol. KNOWING as an educated person there is a risk. I could mess up the incubating process, the egg may not be fertile (with some animals even with males they will still lay eggs without conception). This is just the facts. if you have proof of something else, this is not a scam . I have zero affiliation with the seller just thinking of all the cocoons, mantis sacks, bird eggs I bought and took full responsibility of the risk. If proven other wise that he has done something wrong this is done across the pet trade world. Price is all personal preference, price is the value one see's. With Murry McMurry the eggs are a fraction of the price of a baby bird being shipped to you. BUT if you don't like the price , then don't buy. I personally do believe there should be a good reduction in egg verse live young.