FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - NEWLY IMPLEMENTED picture quota?!?
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2006, 11:42 PM   #13
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by perefalcon
yeah but now, I've even exceded my limit and there's no way for me to delete old pics, which I would gladly do to continue to post new pics of my beautiful babies, after all I do have my eggs hatching next month. I plan on increasing my membership soon so that I haev more of a picture limit, but until that is possible (after that $500 vet bill it'll take a while) I've got to open up that account at that other site. I wish there was a way I could delete all those old pics that no one looks at now
Well, let's see. As a paid Participant here, you have the ability to upload 2.5 megs of images directly into the posts you make. You also have 5 megabytes of photo storage available in the photo gallery, from which you can link the photographs directly into your posts. 7.5 megabytes is not ENOUGHfor you?

There are 3,926 photographs posted in the photo gallery consuming 505.9 megabytes of disk space. That averages out to about 129K per photograph. With 7.5 megabytes available to you, you can post an average of 58 photographs.

Heck, I don't know, for $10 a year, I think that is more then fair, don't you?

If you want to post more photographs then that, you can either go to a higher membership level, or else host the photographs on your own webspace and simply link them here.

Let's face it, sooner or later I will have to spend the money for a larger hard drive because I just ran out of room on the old one. Who is going to pay for it? Who SHOULD pay for it?