FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Someone sell me on rosy boas
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2016, 03:31 PM   #2
ShawneeAlice
I received my first ever rosy boas recently. (A limburg snow male and an albino het snow female)

Before I sought those guys out, I wasn't a huge fan of Rosy's because they don't get that big and their head looks weird. They look more like worms than snakes to me. But I can safely say I adore my rosy boas now and I feel wrong for judging a book by its cover lol

The only experience I have with them is the ones I have, but for mine, they are GREAT eaters and they are NOT SHY at ALL. They immediately took to handling, they are not afraid or shy. They were both live eaters for the breeder but immediately took frozen thawed from me. Also their looks are growing on me, little by little lol

I just adore all white snakes, so limburg snows was an easy choice for me. Whenever I do start breeding, I plan to only focus on Specific species/locality's/morphs I like. So with the rosy's, I really love the snows and plan to only produce snows. Same with boas, I plan to produce snow BCI's. I also am going to produce Caulker Cay locality boas. I plan on only focusing on my favorites.