FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - For Sale Texas-Bound October 19th!! Save $25 w/Pickups from Hamburg tomorrow, 10/16!!
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2021, 07:46 PM   #3
Burzum999
NOTA BENE: Between October 15-21, but not updated till this evening (10/26) due to technical difficulties, this itinerary severely changed - but for the Good!! We went from 28 Shipments/39 Stops down to 26/35, but then up to a whopping 37/46!! ...making this our second-largest itinerary to date, with the last one being our largest at 41/50, and coast-to-coast at that! We are ever-so-grateful for the continuing patronage of preexisting clientele and the trust n' patronage of new clientele.

And this itinerary isn't over with another potential three (3) Shipments/three (3) Stops to be added, which would make this itinerary the largest, so, there is still time to pour on the gravy!!

Further NOTA BENE, though: We have promised my daughter trick-or-treating which we have always done in our nice, small, rural town, and that's on the 30th which is cutting it close to finish this itinerary in time. Id est; worst case scenario if need be, we may pause the itinerary for a day-or-so's worth and then immediately resume and finish thereafter - yes, back to driving that night, after we put my daughter down. (Trick-or-treating out-of-town, on the 31st perhaps, isn't out of the question, I just dislike change LOL.)