FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - R.I.P Chuck Kimmel (critical bill) :(
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 12:04 PM   #54
LauraB
Chuckisms ....

He made me laugh, made me grin, made me think, and inspired. He even made me wince a few times ... but he never failed to be true to what he believed and cared about.
__________________________________________________ ______________________

"We are all not always going to get along, but its important for us to remember that we are on the same side.
I respect Rich and I respect his vision for what he'd like his site to be.

xxxxxx, dont name names like that in a post on the fauna feedback forum you knucklehead. Its a forum for feedback about fauna, not your personal feelings about other members.
Stuff like that can launch a war in here and its exactly what Rich is trying to detract from this site.

Not that your feelings don't count, but my idea is we make a thread Hell where we can all lay out our feelings for one another and what puts each of us off about each other.
Maybe we'll understand where we all stand and not do the things that get us clawing at each others throats in other vital areas of the board."

"You're a sweet dear woman, people recognize that and try to take advantage of it.
That is why God made people like me.
I've always opined, why be a lamb when you can be a lion?"

"Anybody in the mood to play a game? Its a lot of fun. Its called..."See if you can spot the scumbag liars".
I absolutely love this game, I always win. "

"They carry booze around their necks in little barrels. I love a dog that comes with free drinks."
__________________________________________________ _______________________________

Here's to you, Chuck. Cheers and eternal peace. You are sorely missed.