FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Mexican Bairds Ratsnakes - Dream snakes!
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 03:05 PM   #1
Mooing Tricycle
Mexican Bairds Ratsnakes - Dream snakes!

These two guys are some absolutely wonderful and lovely Mexican Bairds rats, Totally different than normal Bairds, These grow up to have an orange body, or yellowish ( both, really) and a nice light grey head! And thats what makes them totally awesome and a snake i have dreamed about for a really long time. Thanks to Harald, that became a reality!

They are both Pure blood animals from San Antonio Zoo bloodlines!! I have very very rarely seen them available for sale, so to have a pair is beyond anything i could dream for. I am SO excited for these guys! I cannot express that feeling enough.

This is the female, she was very angry at the camera, once shes out and in my hands shes fine, I dont really blame her

This is my male, when i first unpacked him, Ill get better photos after they have eaten for me and have settled in a bit more. I want to be sure they eat before i start really handling them.

This photo is from Suboc.com, an example of what the adults look like in comparison with the young. www.suboc.com ( if you want to visit their website, i wanted to give credit where credit is due, for borrowing the image)