FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Advice for purchase.
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2020, 01:39 PM   #5
Condescomputers
So I have a male Mojave scalesless head and a female banana scalesless head. I currently have 1000 dollars to spend on another female or a hatchling pair. I am debating on buying a scalesless head lesser, for Bel. Or a pied pair. The question is should I buy a single female adult, or a pair of hatchlings.

I don't have an issue with waiting three years, but from a business standpoint it would make sense to get the adult so I can start breeding next year.

What do you guys think I should do? Buy an adult female that will go good with my male? Or buy a different hatchling pair?

Like the answer above I'm pretty sure I should buy a different pair, just in case I cannot sell the scalesless. My issue with that is the whole reason I'm getting into breeding is to make scalesless snakes. I don't really care for any other morphs.

So that leaves me at a point where if I buy a pair I should buy something that will be an easy sale. Something like pied or Bel. But because I don't care for the other morphs I really want to buy the adult scalesless head lesser female. But at the same point I don't want a bunch of scalesless hatchlings that I am unable to sell. All I really need is one scalesless and I will be happy.

Sent from my HD1907 using Tapatalk