FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Is the Fall From Grace fatal to the Good Guy Certs?
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2005, 11:19 AM   #73
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
Day late to add my thoughts~ but here they are.

I don't know about Nerd and hot snakes~ it's not the subject of this thread. There ya have it.

Clearwater reptiles

I was reluctant to add my name to the negative poll on the certification, I was'nt sure it was appropriate~ So I was unsure~ UNTIL.............

UNTIL I NOTICED HIS "REPUTATION" ON FAUNA INCREASING!!!!!!!!!!!!

When this all started two days ago Clearwater had a 90-something (I don't recall the exact number) reputation. Yesterday and today he has a 100. SOMEONE IS ADDING TO HIS REPUTATION POINTS. I know at least one person did it on accident~ but I left negative points~ so that should have countered it's self back to his original score~ NOPE~ His reputation is still 100 points. SOMEONE IS ADDING TO HIS REPUTATION.

I thought about that. I thought in a few weeks this thread will fall off the bottom of the first page. Those here NOW will know what Clearwater did~ but the new guys will come onto Fauna and see that he has a 100 reputation, and a certified "Good Guy" because he only actually STOLE from ONE customer who CAUGHT him. He's is going to make sales with that. Someone is not going to bother to look him up because obviously he is a "Good guy"~ he has a great reputation number~ and ONE piddly little negative on his "Good Guy" cert.

I don't want to be a "Good Guy" if Bill gets to be one. I don't want to be ANYTHING like that. So I voted bad guy. Give him all the anonymous positive reputation points you want. I voted BAD GUY in the forum that details what I voted~ because he is a BAD GUY and I am angry at the business and respect I WILL LOSE because he was thought of as such a "Good Guy" on the forum I have spent several YEARS building my modest but positive reputation in.