FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Rich Z (WebSlave)
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2022, 10:03 PM   #25
Dyscophus antongilii
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
Maybe I am just getting lazy. Earlier today I walked some compost down to one of the bamboo groves. I dunno, can't be more than 300 yards or so round trip. I figure the path we use(d) for a bike trail is about a half mile, and that sort of runs around the bamboo patch I walked down to. So that should be a pretty accurate questimate, I think. But heck, I am notoriously bad at estimating distances and such.
I too, am notoriously poor at estimating distance. But, you are not getting lazy. That is part of your body "reacclimatizing to your new normal."

Quote:
Anyway, I get back to the house and felt like I needed a nap. So I did. Sheesh... I feel like I have aged 10 years since Memorial Day.
Awe, it will get better, I promise!!

Quote:
But at least I guess I am still kicking.
That is very true and that is the right outlook!!

Quote:
I still don't understand why I don't feel like I have more energy after that stent was put into my right coronary artery. That should have increased blood flow to the heart, right?
You are correct. But, it still takes your body a while to adjust. Plus, you will need another stent, correct? If so, you will also feel better, when your heart and or body has increased blood flow, overall.