FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - My First Beardie
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2007, 09:02 PM   #78
harmonysmom
The weather will hold up for a good time here still. We haven't had a very cold winter in a long time. Granted, it'll be too cold to take him out for a 1/2 hour every day, but it'll last until October at the latest. So still got awhile.

It's not him I chase around the tank, thankfully. It's the crickets I had dropped in there for him to chase and eat. But he's just too good for that anymore. :P

I will def. post some more pics. He loves the camera. I took him out today, and set him inside a decorative skull my husband has. I have a few of him coming out of the eye and 2 of him sitting in the mouth. haha..then I have one of him on top of a ceramic tiger...and then a few of him just posing...all but the ones of the skull and him were taken before he got ridges.

He does have his first ridge on the back of his head. He's starting to get a teeny bit rougher on the skin too. He shed sometime early this morning...probably around 6am or so.

I will get those pics. up tomorrow though since it's his bed time. I figured it's easier to put him to bed at same time as daughter, then they both wake up at the same time...works out great...he still gets 14 hours of day time and 10 hours of night time. And it's still pretty dusk out when it's time for him to wake up.