FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Which cage company to go with?
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2005, 02:07 AM   #71
PaulSage
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrap
There is no denying that, bro. Their ads are a definate turn off and disrespectful to say the least.

I love their cage products though. They are the best cages out there in my opinion, and like I said before, I personally have not had the customer service nightmares that many others have had. It is just a shame that their advertising approach and sometimes poor customer service drives people away because they really do make a great cage with some of the best options on the market.
I agree. I REALLY like my boaphile racks and cages - so much that I stomach the minor hassles and wouldn't bother trying a different manufacturer. Jeff and Joel are a little hard (okay, a LOT hard) to get in touch with, but when I did have a problem (UPS likes to throw things) they replied to me immediately, offered their assistance and mailed me the screws and instructions I needed to repair the rack.

The only thing I would add about their cages is that I do NOT recommend getting any WHITE cages. Snake poo stains them, and you can't get it out (at least not with any of the dozens of chemicals that I tried). I'm not sure if this applies to other 'white cage' manufacturers though. Anyone know if AP has that problem?