FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Sexing a BP
Thread: Sexing a BP
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2006, 11:33 PM   #8
WebSlave
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by evansnakes
Skunky, you are starting a ton of threads on this forum that have been covered many many times over. You should really go look up info you are seeking instead of filling the whole forum with new threads you are initiating.
Well quite honestly, I am thrilled that someone is taking an interest in this particular forum and making a real effort at getting lively discussions started. So if it is all the same to you Evan, please don't try to squelch this type of activity unless you are willing to pick up the baton and take a leading role in promoting that same sort of activity here. Your comment is directly contrary to what I would prefer to have happen in ALL of the discussion forums on this site. I WANT someone to start taking the lead in the discussion forums to promote DISCUSSIONS. From what I can see, Skunky is doing exactly that and if he keeps it up, I may just make him an offer to be the official forum sponsor here. It appears the current one has abandoned his post and no one else has offered to step in.

Thank you for your anticipated cooperation in this matter.