FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - DOG PROBLEM
Thread: DOG PROBLEM
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2014, 10:03 PM   #12
Durante
Well I mentioned to my wife I posted a blog & even about planting hedges maybe during the right season & it turns out she actually spoke with the neighbors today. She was outside with the dogs as the neighbors pulled up & they ran straight to the back of the yard so she walked back to talk about the barking & to see if "they found there dog". She said the wife didn't say a word or even look towards her but she did speak with the husband a little, who like I mentioned before seems like an okay guy. He made sure to tell my wife that he liked & didn't mind the dogs at all & understood the barking. Turns out the folks who lived in the home before us had 2 Great Danes & while he did not coming right out & state what it was he clearly hinted that his wife had some issues. My wife said from the wife's demeanor & the way he spoke she didn't even ask about them currently owning a dog & felt that if she did it might be embarrassing towards the woman who seemed to know what was being discussed to an extent.

I actually kind of feel bad & know it must be a difficult thing for any family. I think maybe in the future if it happens again rather then being grumpy right away maybe I'll take the dogs for a walk & see if she wants to join since I know they are both fine outside of the yard with me, she could probably even handle the little lazy guy who is great on a leash.

I still plan on taking some action to secure the property better, just to be safe but have to admit I feel a little better now at least having some understanding of what is going on.