FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Are you a LURKER?
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2006, 07:35 AM   #22
SableLynx
Simply time

I was at one time quite a blabbermouth on the forums. I actually long for the time I was able to spend on Fauna. I made some good contributions, and made some stupid mistakes. I was (am) accepted and treated according to my own actions/comments. The time I needed to be smacked upside the head with a 2X4, I got it. I received the needed encouragement to quit being Judgemental and engage my mind more fully before letting my heart rule my thinking. I love all of you and wish I had the time to spend posting again.

I still come to the forum frequently, I just don't have the time to hang out and comment. I do the research I need, usually get the answers i am looking for, the bam I am off to work again.

I am still working my Full time job and have started up my full line pet store. I also have the hubby, 2 teenagers, 16 various pets at home that all want a piece of my time. Keeps me hopping. I am very thankful that I know where to find accurate information quickly. I hope to be able to quit my job in another 18-24 months and just work the store full time. then I will probably be back in force.

Sorry for the long answer.