FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - And it continues...
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2008, 04:27 PM   #4
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura Fopiano
My goodness, talk about a crappy day Sorry, I couldn't resist.

It could be worse though, Bry's dad ripped out the pipes to the main line of the house on Christmas day! And of course, Bryon had to fix it....in the rain.
LOL, I understand....there has been a steady stream (heh) of "poop jokes" running (heh heh) through the household for the last few days...

We're STILL sitting with nothing but a big smelly hole in the yard....the septic guy has had 2 other "emergency calls" since being here. We've had to use a sump pump and hose to prevent it from backing up into the basement again (yes, putting the sump pump directly down into the tank, EW)....so apparently since we have managed that, we're no longer an emergency. Unfortunately, we're forecast to have HEAVY rains today into tonight, and we may be in a world of poo if that happens. It hasn't rained much yet, but it's almost full to the top again already.... And that's with us using almost no water. I've washes dishes ONCE in the last week, and done 2 loads of laundry....that kind of thing. I'm sure you know how many dishes and how much laundry a family with two teenagers goes thru in just over a weeks time, so you can imagine what a mess we're in with that kind of stuff besides everything else.....not to mention I haven't been able to spend enough time in the shower to shave my legs in over a week.