FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Seeking advice on bumps appearing on my gecko's jaw
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2006, 04:43 PM   #4
esoteric-lizard
Quote:
Originally Posted by inignot557
They are outside of the jaw, no they do not move, It doesn't feel like its connected to the bone. Its located towards the back of the jaw where the top and bottom meet. Its not really discolored, maybe a little red. She is as active as she has always been. She recently broke her tail and it looks like her fat reserves are a little low, but I have been awaiting another shipment of crickets so as soon as they arrive I will fix that problem. She has been having this bump problem before the tail fracture though.
my best guess would be that it is either a ganglion cyst or some kind of synovial cyst.

these kind of cysts usually pop up around a joint. they really are nothing to worry about... unless its too painful and your gecko cant eat.

i really dont know of anything that could get rid of it... i had a ganglion in my wrist, it would only get inflammed when i lifted weights. then it dissapeared once i stopped lifting.

good luck with her!!