FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - FRESH WC PANTHERS ~ Ankaramy~ Blue Bar Ambilobe ~ Red Bar Ambilobe ~
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2005, 01:38 PM   #17
mattjillson
Wink Joke of the day.....

I've been reluctant to post on this but since it has gone from allusions to out right lies, awe what the heck. First, this guy, John Lucas, has never imported a shipment nor will ever import a shipment and it is laughable to think he was in Miami to hand pick anything - especially since I was there to see he wasn't. The animals you see he has been offering for sale aren't even in hand in fact save that 1 Ankaramy he is currently trying to sell. This is why you only see pics of the same Anakramy, Carpets and Ambilobes. In fact the latest Ambilobe picture he has posted as an animal he has in hand actually isn't, that picture was taken by Kalam from Aline reptiles. He has been middle manning for Aline reptiles, which is ok, but to brashly make it sound as if he responsible for any incoming shipments is a load of you know what and that isn't ok. If you are willing to pay $400-450 per fresh import why not get it from the horse's mouth rather than the horse's rear end? Here is a secret: if you contact Kalam from Aline directly, Tel: 305-246-1981 Cell: 786-374-6498, website: alinereptiles.com, you can get a "supposed" first pick too and you won't have to pay middle man markup. In fact, you will probably get the animals cheaper that what this guy has been offering. For example, Aline sells Carpet Chameleons for $50 each - gravid or not. Now, that is about a 400% discount from what Chameleon Paradise was selling them for. There will be a shipment coming in this week through Aline, most likely by the end of the week. This date is tentative and might get pushed out a few days as that will sometimes happen with shipments but if you contact Kalam now and let him know you've got money to spend you will get the same pictures that he will send to John Lucas when the shipment comes in too. Trust me, it is a first come with the money first served basis. Don't believe for 1 second that this guy is hand picking animals, he is only choosing from pictures - the same ones you can be choosing from too. Save yourself the bs, time and money: contact Aline and get your imports on your own and don't waste time with a guy who claims to have animals in hand when he doesn't.

Good luck,
Matt