FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - For Sale Proven Viper Gecko Pairs
Thread: For Sale Proven Viper Gecko Pairs
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2022, 10:56 PM   #6
IrisRYoon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socratic Monologue View Post
John, this user was called out in June of 2021 as sketchy in a thread that is no longer here. At the time, they were allegedly engaging in the same sort of ghosting, and there was a claim made that they had recently ripped someone off on MM and then deleted their store there. No public rebuttal of any of those claims was made at that time. Their current store there dates to just after that episode here.

They listed these pairs on MM on 2/25/22 and marked them as sold on 2/26.

Hope this helps you and other potential buyers.
Hi John,

I think you have confused me with another poster: I've never seen any of the comments you mention on any of my posts, past or present. I would love to see evidence of these accusations so that I can put you in contact with the buyer of the animal who can vouch for a successful transaction. (I keep records of all sales both for my own analysis and in case I need to reach out to the buyers for any reason.)

The truth of the matter is that all pairs were sold and made their way to their new owners. I haven't checked fauna in a bit due to short-term time crunch, which is why this post has remained up and PMs gone unanswered. Most of my sales are via MM or people reaching out to me directly, so I prioritized those sites over fauna. I admit that this was a professional oversight on my part, but I'm not sure what part of that warrants these accusations against my business and character. I can provide dozens of references from happy customers from the past year alone. It may be assumptive of me, but I think my record speaks for itself.

Normally I would delete this post, but I think I will leave it up for a while in case another seller encounters the same issue on this site. As I said, I would love to see proof of these allegations and/or provide customer references, including those of these guys' new owners. Thanks!