FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Are you a LURKER?
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2017, 12:35 PM   #104
PythonMan89
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
This site gets alot of visitors. I've watched the traffic in a variety of our forums - and some threads get a lot of views, but minimal response. So, my question to you is: What does it take to get you to make a post? What is holding you back? I really want to know. Please take just a moment to respond to this poll. Then, when you get a few minutes, stop by the forum that deals with something that you keep & make a post...it can be a response to a current thread, or you can start your own (even something as simple as mentioning an animal you keep and how long you have had it).
More often than not, the posts I read tend to be outdated, so if I have questions and check the date of the post, I generally won't pose my question there. I actually posted something about a month ago, it's gotten a few views but no one has posted anything, aside from one other user on here. I'm mostly just wandering through the classifieds and forum pages about subjects/animals that I'm interested in to gain some more knowledge.