FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Prescription Drug Prices
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2022, 03:02 PM   #2
WebSlave
Yeah, I have always thought that doctors MUST be getting a cut of the proceeds for any prescription they write. They seem to push drugs, vaccines, and whatnot SO hard these days. I am going to be seeing a new GP doctor next month (my old one retired), and I am certain I am going to have to go all through the battle again telling them that I do NOT want that arsenal of vaccines and crap shoved into my veins. If they get adamant, I walk out, and tell them where shove those needles.

So the pharmaceutical companies have congress in their pocket with the profits they can put into political contributions. They have the doctors in their pocket because they can use part of those high profits to funnel back to the doctors as kickbacks who are successful in getting patients to agree to buy them. Sounds like a very effective business plan to me.

Oh, as for the patients? Screw them (apparently how they think). They are just cash cattle for their merchandise. The more necessary the treatments are to treat (not CURE, mind you) some malady, the better. "Curing" something is not a very smart long term business model for them.

Heck, I would wager that an effective cure for at least most cancers has already been developed but is locked away somewhere because of the financial damages such a thing would do to the medical industry.

This COVID crap just opened my eyes even wider about just how malevolent the medical industry really is. They are sweeping effective *cheap* therapeutics under the rug and nailing it down, even doing their best to make them illegal, or at least EXTREMELY difficult, for a private individual to obtain. So that our ONLY choice will be what they want to sell us at the prices they DEMAND we pay for them. The truly sick aspect of this is that they would obviously allow people to DIE rather than see their profits suffer any.

Honestly, I believe it is a rare person any more who wants to go into the medical field to actually and truly help people. Most, if they were honest, would admit that this is where the money is and that is what they are after. Any that survive to remain in the field long enough to get into management, well, they likely lost much of their humanity along the way.

Sorry if this seems so negative. But that is just how I feel about it after watching this COVID fiasco so closely for the past 2 years.