FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Witblits dragons - true patternless beardies
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010, 11:21 AM   #75
sizzlindragons
Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliH View Post
No, something like that would be what I would consider a combo morph, which of course is made by crossing existing morphs together. I was referring more to the "base morphs" (for lack of a better term). Keep in mind my knowledge with regards to beardies is limited, but I've been working with leos for 15 years and have seen the explosion in color and pattern morphs in those over the past years.
I agree but the explosion of colors and combos would never be seen in the wild. I think some of the more extreme morphs would never make it in the wild but it does not mean its an unhealthy pet or inferior just not as hardy.
I actually find leatherbacks to be some of the easiest babies to raise and keep fat. I love working with certain leatherbacks. Trans not so much but I do keep trying different lines to see what suits me and what I like.
I am now getting into geckos and I highly doubt my Enigmas would ever make it in the wild.
How and what we breed plays a huge role in the health of an animal. That is just my opinion.