FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Help me figure out the box, and heat please!
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2007, 09:23 PM   #6
Bella17
Sorry for stating that wrong, I meant That I am going to get the box ready, I have several available boxes from work, and will be using Clay Davenports directions on insulating a box, using 3/4inch styrofoam. So yea its not immediate, but I want to ship within the next week or two, so I wanted input as soon as possible to make sure I can have the heat packs ordered and in within that amount of time. So the sooner I can order heat packs the better. I did not want to buy heat packs until I knew what I would need. I am bagging the snake, but my question is that I dont know how much room should be allowed to let the snake sit in. Or does it matter. I don't want him to be shipped in something to small. So I suppose I just wanted an opinion on what someone else would do.

Like I said, It is a corn snake, and going from Michigan to Maine. Right now it is 24*f in Maine, and 20*s in Michigan. Im sure itll stay under 30*f for the next couple weeks.

Michelle