FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bearded Dragon starting to wobble. Help
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2017, 06:35 PM   #1
Reptilette
Bearded Dragon starting to wobble. Help

My bearded dragon is about 7 1/2 months old. About a month ago I saw a slight jerking movement as he walked. I did think he wasn't getting enough calcium even though I feed him on his super worms . The problem is, I think hes been going though brumation? I have noticed definitely when it has gotten cold hes been sleeping more. He would come out of the cage and find a dark place to sleep/ He hasn't been eating. Its been 3 days in a row at this point. Before this it was every few days he would have a couple super worms then not eat anything else for a while. So if hes not eating then hes not taking in calcium. I was on amazon and found one that was concentrated. People mentioned diluting others said they gave directly and it killed their bearded dragon. I didn't want to take that risk so I ordered a spray that you put on the food directly. Would that be ok to spray on his tongue? Just so hes taking in something? Because right now is wobble and stiff walk is more noticeable and I'm getting worried about him. Can someone help me with him. He has a uvb light from reptisun and a heat bulb. I gave him a bath for his hydration the day before yesterday. I'm trying my best and want the best for him. Please help.