FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bearded Dragon starting to wobble. Help
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2017, 04:04 PM   #4
Reptilette
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistyck View Post
What lights are you using? I know you said Reptisun, but which one? What is the heat bulb? When is the last time he had a bath? Has he been fed any greens? What is your substrate in your tank? Is it a tank or what type of housing?
Im using the 10.0 i think it was. But the heating bulb last night I found blown. I but another light flood in the mean time until the new. when he eats or when he used to eat frequently , I did the vitamins 2 times and the calcium powder every time i fed. The last time was about sunday/monday. His tank is a custom made tank very large for himself. Theres tile for substrate.

The reason i asked about spraying his tongue was because hes not eating at all at this moment. Im going to try a couple of dubias but with the worms, he just has been turning away. i just dont want him to be sick because he wont take any calcium because hes not eating. Hes pretty big fat tail and thighs. Hes 430 grams. He seems to have energy when hes taking out of the cage. but when he walks slow you can see him wobble. I dont want him to get worse.