FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - 2009 Striped Pos Super Bloody Salmon and Striped Blood Boas
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2009, 10:22 PM   #1
Boa4u
2009 Striped Pos Super Bloody Salmon and Striped Blood Boas

First up, the Striped Possible Super Bloody Salmon 50% Het Type II Anery from my SIKO Litter. This baby's father is the sire to my last year's Pewter Litter that produced the Possible Bloody Ghost(Which I have dubbed The Hemogoblin, pending me proving out that it is in fact a Bloody Ghost). I am hard pressed to find any black speckling on this one.

Next are the Striped Blood Boas

This one is actually from my CYHE Litter, also 50% Het Type II Anery. This babys mother is the dam to my last year's Pewter Litter.

These next two are again from the SIKO Litter just as the baby in the first pic above.

Serious stripe on this one!!

Not such a super stripe on this one but it is a super clean Blood Boa.

This is the same one as the pic right above it, no worries, it is perfectly fine, I turned it upside down to try and capture the rich orange color it has. That age old cliché, "the pics do it no justice", oh so relevant with an amateur photographer such as myself LOL!!

Another pic of the one above, this time a side shot, still can't capture those colors, one day I might become a half decent photographer by accident!!

Thanks for looking, hope I don't bloody bore you guys...