FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Connie (Mrs. WebSlave)
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2022, 07:21 AM   #32
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post

It was just a fleeting pain, likely just from the accumulated stress looking for a way to escape my body. I acknowledged it, then dismissed it.
Perhaps a doctor could be offered the opportunity to dismiss it, just to be on the safe side.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
The valium broke the cycle, I guess. Luckily my doc gave me 180 of the pills, as I think we are going to be needing them. Not sure if I will need a refill, and if so, how that will go. Connie said she is afraid of becoming addicted to them, but as I told her, "curing her of a minor drug addiction will be a hell of a lot easier to do then curing her of dying from a heart attack."
It is not clear from what you have written so far whether the Valium was prescribed for you and you are sharing it, or whether it was prescribed for both of you. Out of an abundance of caution, I want to point out that there are medication interaction warnings between diazepam and olanzapine, the anti nausea drug prescribed for Connie. If the Valium was not prescribed for her specifically, perhaps asking the oncologist about using it might be worthwhile.