FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - 100% het for albino female reticulated python
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2009, 09:21 PM   #1
monitors007
100% het for albino female reticulated python

.***I WILL DO 300.00 SHIPPED!!! NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE IN THE UNITED STATES!!! 300.00 SHIPPED!!! THIS IS A STEAL DUE TO I PAID MORE THAN THIS WITHOUT SHIPPING, GUARANTEED 100 PERCENT HEALTHY AND FEEDING, GUARANTEED!!! GETTING BRIGHTER ORANGE FROM HER FATHER AND IS SHOWING ALOT OF THE SUNFIRE ORANGE!!! A REAL STEAL!!! DONT MISS OUT BEFORE I REGAIN MY SENSE!!! she is 100 percent het for albino with paperwork to prove these gentics.
dam was albino and sire was sunfire so this is a pretty nice set of parents to come from. eating every 3 to 4 weeks on one small rat or 5 lg mice and is growing slowly and evenly, do not believe in power feeding. nice attitude even though she is a retic. nice pattern with unique heart shape on both sides of her tail made out of orange scales. this price is way under what i paid and need to move her out due to, to many possible breeding projects so my lose is your gain especially with these genetics and the awesome chance to get something new, always a chance there. shipping is extra and am willing to work this out as well if you help me out. thanks for looking.***I WILL DO 300.00 SHIPPED!!! NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE IN THE UNITED STATES!!! 300.00 SHIPPED!!! THIS IS A STEAL DUE TO I PAID MORE THAN THIS WITHOUT SHIPPING, GUARANTEED 100 PERCENT HEALTHY AND FEEDING, GUARANTEED!!! GETTING BRIGHTER ORANGE FROM HER FATHER AND IS SHOWING ALOT OF THE SUNFIRE ORANGE!!! A REAL STEAL!!! DONT MISS OUT BEFORE I REGAIN MY SENSE!!!