FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - How are you searching for people/businesses in the WWW?
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2005, 02:23 PM   #9
kiote9
Quote:
Originally Posted by The BoidSmith
A fundamental part of doing business on the WWW is checking for addresses of prospective clients. Most sites are now asking for a fee to release that information. Which search engine is everyone using that gives accurate but yet FREE results? What about reverse phone lookups?

Thanks.
I use www.dogpile.com . It is a multifunctional search engine and I rely on it heavily. From it I get addresses, telephone numbers, maps, general and specific search information. I also have a tendency to just type in a persons name and the city/state they are supposed to live in. When I do it on me my address and phone number show up ON the search engine itself as a white page listing. Try it, it's fun.

Oh, you can do reverse lookups on it too, but as was mentioned before, they are unreliable.

I can't find it right now, but there was also a site that will give you a persons neighbors names, addresses, and phone numbers. I thought the dogpile USED to provide that.