FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - So...what to do when you're told "If you breed snakes this season, I'm leaving you?"
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2011, 06:24 PM   #75
snakechaarmer
Quote:
Originally Posted by sagespyder@yahoo.com View Post
Hey chicka, everyone here is all for you. We can all see that you tried to make things right and tried to work with him but he simply refused. he had this idea in his head that he could do what he wanted when he wanted and you would simply have to deal with it in the end because everything was in your name he didn't have to worry about it. That is what it seems to me. I had my own room mate like that.

But you have to see and know from all the people here, we are here to support you and we know you are a good person after everything you went through.

3 years is a long time but you will get over it and find someone much better and supportive than that ass.

Don't waste any time thinking about him, it would be a waste. do as he did and if he tries to contact you again don't accept it, delete texts without reading them. let him live his fairy tale life as he digs his hole deeper with no way to get out. maybe he will realize that he had things great and all he had to do is be less selfish.

You are a kind and caring person and you deserve better than how he has been treating you.

Keep your head up!

Thank you so much for the kind words. I wish you guys were all here cause I really need a group hug. Thanks for the encouragement. I hope you are right.