FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - (SOLD) Proven Adult Female Leopard Tortoise Pardalis Babcocki
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2021, 10:49 AM   #5
SpectrumExotics
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nandusnandus View Post
This and the male in your other listing were on Craigslist as local listings in Phoenix just this Thursday. They were both listed as females and being sold for $400 each as 7-year-olds. It appears that you are in Nevada and now selling them as having been raised by you. The exact same adult picture was used in the CL listing. I actually communicated with the person who had them listed in Phoenix. Perhaps, there is a good explanation for this. In order to make sure that everything is legitimate, I think the Fauna users would appreciate some elaboration.
I can reassure you that whoever this “phantom” person is who’s saving my photos and reposting them ANYWHERE outside of Nevada doesn’t not own these two tortoises. I’ve been contacted numerous times by “trolls” have tried meeting people locally with not a single person showing up. With MY tortoises in my car, in a concrete mixing tub waiting to be sold. People have shown interest, but when I come deliver suddenly their phones go out and people stop responding. I have these two posted on multiple markets. With my contact info available, I am MORE than happy to answer phone calls, FaceTime with my tortoises and my identity as proof of evidence. I have no problem responding, I prefer smooth clear-cut communication.

However, if you’re trolling or have been one of those people asking for my address to send a cashiers check, being suspicious about the entire transaction good luck! I’d rather keep them.

Ralph